Connecting and Inspiring Change
As a keynote speaker or workshop leader, Mery educates and offers inspiration through her personal story, as well as her experience of over two decades in educational system.
Mery N. Dominguez is a professional educator, as well as an expert in Connection Coaching and Personal Motivation. She will knock your socks off through her dynamic delivery which infuses the vibrancy of her Colombian roots, her humor and real-life situations to flair to all types of stages. She inspires and motivations with actionable tips, creative tools and practical ideas when it comes to seeking purpose and attaining goals with confidence. Mery pairs her experience as a high-school teacher with her leadership and parenting skills to engage and connect with her audiences.
Schooling is important and mentors are absolutely necessary.
Mery will gladly work with you to customize the program for your audience. Most programs are available as opening or closing keynotes, conference breakout sessions, or interactive workshops. Click here to learn More.
Hire Mery as a speaker for your next professional development activity or parent workshop.
Topics for schools include:
- Confidence the Character Builder – Raising Self-Esteem in Children
- Communication in the Classroom – The Impact of What We Say & How We Say It
- Conflict Resolution – Promoting Cooperation
- If you hear me clap once: Establishing Rules
- How to Get the Best Out of Children – What Really Ticks?
- Listening Beyond the Words
- Managing Behaviors in the Classroom
- Teacher & Parent Communication: Developing a Teacher-Parent Partnership
- Family Matters
- Tools for Effective Discipline in the Classroom
- Throw the Stress Out The Window
- Change Can Be Great!
- Ready or Not…Transitioning to High School
- Big Fish Small Fish…Transitioning to Middle School
Topics for Businesses
Many organizations hire us to fulfill grant requirements including Title I & Title II. We also leverage corporate sponsorship to help facilitate or offset costs if need be.